Monday, January 14, 2013

Supplemental Report - Scratched Before Drowning - Natalie Wood Bruised - Coroner Report Says

A fresh coroner's look at of Natalie Wood's autopsy located that will this celebrity had numerous fresh bruises in addition to scratches on the girl arm, wrist and also throat in which likely took place just before your lady landed in the Pacific Ocean and drowned.

The extra report, that had been introduced about Monday, said that it would not examine this individuals injuries were triggered by way of a drop off some sort of dinghy or maybe hope to climb back on the boat, containing for ages been the particular idea with precisely how your woman perished on Nov. 29, 1981, off Catalina Island.

The Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department re-opened true around November 2011 plus the coroner subsequently changed the main cause involving loss of life from accidental to be able to drowning and various undetermined factors.

PHOTOS: Natalie Wood 1938-1981

In helping that change, Dr. Lakshmanan Sathyavagiswaran manually filed some sort of extra article dated June 15, 2012, this identified that will Wood perished shortly after your woman entered the actual water.

"The position from the bruises, the multiplicity from the bruises, insufficient head trauma, and also facial bruising assist bruising having transpired earlier than the gain access to into your water," your supplemental report states.

"Since there are various unanswered questions as well as restricted additional evidence intended for evaluation, it's opined simply by this Medical Examiner that this manner of dying needs to be eventually left because undetermined."

DOCUMENT: Read the total report

The authentic dinghy may possibly not be discussed for scores and no nail clippings coming from Wood were being placed being analyzed further, departing new detectives struggle to make sure your actress could happen to be wounded by the actual boat.

The coroner's report likewise identified there ended up disagreeing assertions since to as soon as Wood went missing along with whether the girl argued with the woman husband, Robert Wagner.

Coroner's estimate, based on the girl stomach contents, that the girl passed on with regards to midnight. The primary statement involving the girl absent emerged with 1:30 a.m. on Nov. 29, 1981, in line with the report.

The coroner said he would not want to eliminate "non-volitional, unplanned gain access to to the water."

No comments:

Post a Comment