Thursday, August 4, 2011

Unanimous Decision - Jackson Beats Hamill At Ufc 130 - Sports

LAS VEGAS (AP) Former light source heavyweight champion Quinton Rampage Jackson completely outclassed Matt Hamill with Saturday night, successful your unanimous choice at UFC 130.

Jackson had been capable of neutralize each and every takedown attempt by the first kind NCAA wrestling champion though easily avoiding that stand-up measures over the fight. All a few judges obtained that onslaught 30-27.

On a machine regarding 1 to be able to 10, I present myself a 5, Jackson said. But I did what exactly I were required to do to be able to clean released a victory.

Jackson followed on formidable afre the wedding on the first round, bloodying Hamill utes oral cavity right before the bell. He also obtaining a number of power punches inside the final a pair of models on his or her approach to a convincing victory.

Jackson stated Hamill possessed an awesome adventure plan.

I wish I might have applied my plan a little bit better, Jackson said. That gentleman appeared to be tough. I appeared to be attempting to be able to knock the pup out.

In that co-main event, original heavyweight champ Frank Mir conquer Roy Nelson in a very unanimous decision . The judges ratings had been 30-27, 30-27 and 30-26.

Like I guaranteed you, I m possibly not losing, Mir said. I m taking this name again. That azines every killer s dream.

Mir had a pleasant judo toss when acquiring the first spherical easily. He made use of the single-leg takedown to take Nelson to the mat many instances within the final two rounds.

On your undercard, Travis Browne knocked out and about Stefan Struvein the initial round. Rick Story won by unanimous judgement over Thiago Alves and also Brian Stann carried on his or her march way up your middleweight has a high ranking with a second-round TKO above Jorge Santiago.

Demetrious Johnson and Tim Boetsch also received unanimous decision victories inside up front bouts. Gleison Tibau earned a submission victory plus Michael McDonald plus Renan Barao each won by decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment