Monday, September 26, 2011

Fourth Quarter - Vick Breaks Hand As Eagles Fall To Giants 29 - Abc News

Michael Vick acquired your helping hand from an official after some sort of tough chance pulled him for the terrain in addition to kept him that has a broken suitable hand.

He decided not to obtain call.

With Vick sidelined again, Eli Manning and the actual New York Giants would not make it possible for the Philadelphia Eagles finish out of their comeback.

Manning used a number of touchdown passes, including a couple of to be able to Victor Cruz, as well as Giants exhausted the Eagles 29-16 Sunday.

Vick began irrespective of battling a concussion within final week's 35-31 damage at Atlanta. He quit this place with the fourth fraction following assisting your Eagles get over some sort of 14-0 first-quarter debt taking a 16-14 lead.

It's unsure the time the particular left-handed Vick shall be out. He'll use a CT scan Monday.

Vick blasted the particular officers following a game, saying your dog wants to end up being handled such as alternative quarterbacks.

"At a number of point something catastrophic is going to happen," Vick said. "Not at fault the particular refs or state which it turned out his or her fault, it is one of all those unlucky cases and I consider far more measures ought to be taken as soon as I'm inside pocket. If an individual look at the many replays, I'm around the terrain whenever and also it is really unfortunate for myself and it really is unfortunate intended for my team along with I'll often be resting if I reported I wasn't, in case I were to relax below along with declare I weren't discouraged right now due to that."

Vick obtained injure on the hit from Chris Canty soon after doing a 23-yard move that will Jeremy Maclin with thirdly quarter. It appeared upon replays of which Canty hit Vick while in the facemask with his helmet. Vick sat on the terrain and also removed his or her helmet off a little before obtaining served up by way of teammate and an official.

"There's simply no reason behind me personally to go into a major dissertation about why I'm certainly not receiving the calls," Vick said. "The refs, they should get the job done as well. I actually pointed out this throughout education get away on the refs once we had our tiny meeting, and so only for precaution. But hey, I will not know."

Without their Pro Bowl quarterback, your Eagles (1-2) barely appear to be the "Dream Team" that inserted the period along with Super Bowl-or-bust expectations.

Manning threw a pair of TD moves inside the next one fourth to rally New York. The Giants (2-1) have won two in the line along with snapped your six-game losing streak alongside their particular scale rivals.

"It's usually good that will overcom people guys, especially here," Manning said. "They have very good online players as well as many of us knew most people were required to appear in when using the exact strategy seeing that last year and just simply finish off that this particular time."

In their particular past conference along at the Meadowlands past December, that Eagles rallied coming from a 21-point debt having 8:17 left, and won 38-31 with DeSean Jackson's 65-yard punt go back to get a touchdown to the very last play.

The teams traded plenty of cash talk inside the offseason in addition to in the week. The Giants reinforced this up.

"I imagine I responded today," Giants health and safety Antrel Rolle said. "I'm certainly not afraid of any one for the field. I thing it truly is additional psychological than physical. They tried to get with my head inserting their hands and wrists around my face, blocking me personally soon after the play, but whenever that they wish to fight, I'll struggle anyone, but with between the particular lines, I'm too wise to get placed out from the game."

Manning threw intended for 254 yards, as well as Ahmad Bradshaw leaped intended for ninety along with possessed 53 more receiving, including a new TD. Filling around due to the fact Mario Manningham in addition to Domenik Hixon tend to be out, Cruz had three catches with regard to 110 back yards plus his first not one but two vocation scores.

Aaron Ross, who seem to was benched in the second 50 percent associated with New York's win over St. Louis previous Monday, experienced two interceptions that will led to 14 points.

No comments:

Post a Comment